CrossFit Fixx – Barbell Club
– This is the final week of this four-week cycle, so go heavy!
– Build to a 1-rep-max squat clean.
– Take no more than 3 attempts at any given load.
– For Accessory – I, use 60% of your best lift of the day to complete as many reps as possible in 3:00.
30 mountain climbers
5 wall squats
– Hold the bottom of the squat for :03.
10 hang muscle cleans
10 tall power cleans
5 pause front squats
10 tall cleans
10 squat cleans
– Use an empty barbell.
1 pause power clean (knee)
1 squat clean
– Build in load to your first working set.
– Rest :30-1:00 between sets.
Main Lift (Weight)
On a 20:00 clock:
Build to a 1-rep-max squat clean
Accessory – I (Weight)
– Use 60% of your heaviest clean of the day.